QUICK STAT

Quick Stat:

Powered by: CostofWedding.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a while...

It has been a while since I last posted on this site. It almost feels like I've been planning a wedding. I remember what that felt like. Anita and I had only 9 months to plan our wedding. I will admit that she did everything.
She found the reception hall.
She found the the bridesmaid dresses.
She found the tuxedos.
She found the bridal show that WE went to and found the limo bus. (That was cool!!!)
She found the attendant gifts.
We were married in the Greek church, so I suppose you could say that she found the church.

I give her all the credit for planning a truly extraordinary wedding. A day that neither of us will ever forget. Oh, I forgot, she also found the DJ and picked the play list for the reception.

So anyway, with as busy as I have been at work the last three weeks, combined with the birthday parties for the kids, I am sure the feeling is very similar to how Anita felt during the 9 months of wedding planning.

Nobody should ever have to feel the stress of planning a wedding again; and with The Complete Bridal Salon & Plaza in West Dundee, IL, nobody will. Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, shoes, favors & gifts, invitations, photography, disc jockey, videography, hair & make-up and honeymoon planning. All this and excellent customer service from each individual "store" within the salon.

The Complete Bridal Salon & Plaza truly makes wedding planning easy.

No comments: